Skip to main content

Told Ya..Royal rumpus in the cook house.......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2123012/Queen-Mother-Fury-books-claim-her-brother-born-familys-French-cook.html

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Not a normal posting.....

Today I watched the Oprah Show,
with Sarah The Duchess of York.
OK so The Duchess has been an idiot.
But this woman has balls.
Many people have told her not to talk etc etc.
But she did, no hiding away.
I think it was the best thing she could have done.
If the Royals looked after their own,
of which she once was one.
Of which her children still are.
Then none of this would have taken place.
Not that I am excusing her behavior,
but it sure as hell,
goes along way to explaining it.
As for the "Friends" that recommended,
that so called "Journalist"
As a credible business man.
( He stole a real business mans identity,
hopefully the real business man,
will sue the journalist)
Need to be taken to task also.
Personally I think that this is the best thing,
that could have happened to the Duchess.
As now she has a clean slate.
Ironic how as this comes out,
the Queen asks for a rise in her income.
Maybe she could give Sarah a hand.
But I doubt she will.
Remember in the early part of the last century.
The Royal family,
didn't save the Russian Royals,
and they were blood relatives.
Sarah if you or someone close to you reads this.
Think of it this way.
In Britain a bankruptcy is a "death warrant".
In America it's a "diploma".
Don't let the bastards get you.
God bless you and the girls.
You'll be back bigger & better.
In 2012 a book will cause more than a stir, 
for your former "In Laws". 
But try not to giggle too loud Sarah.

Comments

T. W. said…
Prayers for Sarah Ferguson and Meghan Markle.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.