Skip to main content

Trumps Thanksgiving Dinner


Comments

SAMMY SAYS said…
I had a reading with CD and he said I would get a job by end of sept but I got a new, full time job at end of november, just two months off, timing is the hardest but I am so grateful...it will bring better money for now just as he said...stepping stone as I continue to move forward to better things...thank you CD!
kiminicki said…
Usually I can think of a witty retort quite easily however in this case I'm speechless. Its hard to believe I cant really get my head around it and based on passed history I don't know if I can fall for that old chestnut.
kiminicki said…
Frugal and fabulous I'm glad to hear about your new job I'm detecting a better future for you
T. W. said…
I am happy for you Frugal and Fabulous!!

Yes, sometimes timing is off due to our own fault or because another person involved is dragging their feet. I know all about that. :(
kiminicki said…
Is that this thanksgiving or 2018 if its this one please tell me so I have something to look forward to as there isn't anything else and hasn't been for many years
kiminicki said…
does he know about me like ive known about him for years
SAMMY SAYS said…
Thank you! I knew CD was right, I never lose hope and understand the timing thing! I definately had a hand in delaying the timing on this one!

I look forward to reading CD's 2018 predictions!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.